We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short update

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Short update

ARrived safe and well after a long wait in mumbai Santama beach is amazing room is best we have ever had in Goa newly refurbed, air con, room safe, tea an coffee in room, breakfast good we are having seafood barbecue tonight bit more expensive than outside but who cares. Went to calamgute on the bus this morning still only 5 rupees sitting out on balcony having a kingfisher it's. Lovely and warm just a nice breeze will be honeybee o'clock after dinner lol.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short update

Well it's snowing big time back here so you're not missing anything. Have a great holiday.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short update

Have a great time Jennie, the seafood BBQ is lovely but the karaoke singer is the pits! Lol Say hello to Purna at the splash pool bar and Raj the pool attendent from me, Frank!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Short update

enjoy the holiday

Hounslow, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Short update

We're leaving from htrw on the 30th! I am dreaming of a Kingfisher in my hand at the Santana! :)

Have a great time

rk

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Short update

We'te in a blizzard at Haworth , loads of snow drifts. Do wish I was back in Goa with you. Have a good time.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Short update

It is hot here Yorkie, having to sit under a fan to help stop the ice melting in my gin & tonic and it is so annoying having to keep calling the waiter over to top up the ice and the gin

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,032 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Short update

Naughty Welloutofit winding us all up in the freezing cold. Jennie glad you arrived safely, have a wonderful time.:-)) Gel

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Short update

Great news on the hotel jennie.will be at the santana next week leaving friday.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
643 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Short update

freezing back here in leicester but snow hasnt settled. looking forward to full report,as we fancy santana next feb and some good dealsat moment as soon as my new contract signed at work, it will be internet time for best price

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Short update

To be honest Cariad the Santana is probably fully booked for next Feb already. Good luck though as its a great hotel, I have put a review up of our recent stay there.