We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another season almost over, whose back next year?

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Another season almost over, whose back next year?

Sadly we cancelled our next years trip and we are now going to Mexico, never been before so don't really know how I will feel about it till I'm there. Looking at things we wont be back in Goa until 2016 as we celebrate my husbands 50th and our silver wedding anniversary in 2015 and hopefully booking Mauritius .

So who is going or thinking of going next season. Still need my fix so will look forward to reading the trip reports.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

We are hopefully going to book Tulum in Mexico for next February provided we are both still in gainful employment so not going to book until later in the year. We may go back to Agonda for 3 weeks in 2015!! I would never go back to Calangute though far too busy and dirty now :(

22. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2013, 20:05
Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

Love Goa but off to Cambodia for 3 weeks.....so excited!

24. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

jetz (a.k.a. Joachim)

I really wish you would you would go to Greece, or anywhere else!

Wolf

Edited: 21 April 2013, 19:51
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,640 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

It will be Cuba for a change for us next winter but if I have my way we'll be back in Goa in 2015 - as long as the visas aren't 200 pounds each.

Love Greece & will be back there in June but can't really compare to Goa as Greece is a summer destination and we like to go to Goa January/February time.

Edited: 21 April 2013, 19:55
27. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

Level Contributor
1,138 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

looks like i will be the only brit in goa next march been to cancun much the same as tenerife

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

We be there

Goin feb

Flying to dubai for 6 days then fly to goa for 3 weeks

Try Vietnam next couple of years

I do love goa !!!!

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Another season almost over, whose back next year?

I ain't going anywhere else!

Wolf