We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar airways to cambodia

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Qatar airways to cambodia

Makes you wonder how qatar come up with there prices, as cambodia further than goa, yet from Manchester only 521 return to cambodia for dates in jan 2014, yet goa 714.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

Supply and demand chelseawolves. The plane that takes you from Doha to Goa is always full and I think it's that part of the journey that hikes up the prices.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

That's why we're visiting Cambodia in November, it was almost rude not to considering the price of the flights. Hopefully returning to Goa next year for a nice chilled out beach holiday.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

As KatieP says, the more popular the destination the more expensive it becomes.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
3,986 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

The Goa Doha leg is a year round service, mainly used by Goans who work in The Gulf or overseas, especially those in the petrochemical industry. It's also a fairly established route now so less reason to discount the prices. Personally, I think Qatar overprices this route and I prefer BA anyway. Qatar is still cheap for Far East- I have had some great prices in the last few years to HK and Bangkok, way cheaper than BA were offering!

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

Yeah guess it depends on the demand, a couple of months ago when first looking at cambodia, the flights where just over 800 pounds with qatar, so still hope for people waiting for goa flights to drop in price. Still making my mind up between goa and cambodia lol, visa just 20 dollars on arrival, the only thing is lack of beaches lol.however love culture and sight seeing.

london
Level Contributor
657 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

Thats a great price. The beeches at Silhoukville especially Ortes look great. The islands look really cool too.

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,050 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

really ? explain how that works with spain for example ...

<<the more popular the destination the more expensive it becomes.>>

8. Re: Qatar airways to cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 06:18