We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange rate...amazing

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
exchange rate...amazing

Just seen the exchange today and its just under 91.00 to the pound. So just paying of all my accommodations now and just saved nearly £50. Its jumped up by 10.00 rupees in just over a week.

extra beer money i think. Not telling the other half as she would think extra bag money.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange rate...amazing

hahah lolzzz. Its merry time for dollars, euro and pounds. Still analysts say that it will go a bit high. Just enjoy your beer and have a great time.

Cheers

porthcawl uk
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange rate...amazing

Time to look at thw ICICI rupee card. Could make good use of the good exchange rate !! Used it last year and it worked really well !!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: exchange rate...amazing

That's good news.

London, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: exchange rate...amazing

It's bound to start dropping like a stone by the time we get there in January.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: exchange rate...amazing

yes chre,,its the same in turkey,,,,but people are saying its the probs,,there having there,in turkey,,is why the rate is so good,

Goa
Level Contributor
849 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: exchange rate...amazing

Just been to the bank today, it's hovered around 91 all day so I hope when I get it on my statement it's done at a good rate, sadly nationwide still has the charge and commission, but I am sure it will still be a winner!

uk
Level Contributor
833 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: exchange rate...amazing

How do u get one corneliusp

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: exchange rate...amazing

icicibank.co.uk/personal/…...here u are les,,lol

Edited: 13 June 2013, 18:26
Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: exchange rate...amazing

ICICI have closed their " Money2 India" service from today, it would appear they think the X-rate is going to be a bit bumpy for a while

Goa
Level Contributor
849 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: exchange rate...amazing

I put some money into my back as the exchange rate was so good, but then I went to one branch and they said they can't put cash in to my account as I don't have a pan card. But went to another branch and they accepted it thankfully. Today exchange rate is 91.8 - might have to get some more out and hope they will accept it.