We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Truths

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Truths

I'll probably be banished from this site for asking this but does anyone know what's happened to holidaytruths.co.uk. I look at the Goa forum on a regular basis but it seems to have disapeared.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Truths

Hi Scousemat, was thinking the same myself. HT is another of my favourite websites but I can't seem to access it and have been trying for the past couple of days. Is it just the Goa Forum you can't reach or the actual HT website?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Truths

Hi Scousemat

I'm the same, its the actual website I can't access. I have it on my favourites and look every day but has been down for the last couple of days.

Cheers

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Truths

Hi MadaboutGoa

I have the Goa forum down as a favourite but have also tried to get into the main website.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Truths

Guess we'll have to keep trying. Could be there's a problem with their Server. It would be a shame to lose all the wonderful information on the site.

If I manage to get on I'll let you all know.

Regards

Linda

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Truths

I have found holiday truths.com is it the same?

UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Truths

I can't find it either the site's been down for 3 days now. Surely if it was a server problem it would be fixed by now. I hope it's not gone. I normally go on the Goa Forum too. but this one is good too.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Truths

Hi Arl. Good to see you on this forum.

Alishamoonbeam, no it's www.holidaytruths.co.uk

UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Truths

Hi madaboutgoa,

good to see you to. So what's happened then? anyone know?

Arl

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Truths

Just tried again and I get the message:

Transient network problems so it could be the Server overloaded or that they are updating the site, although when this happens they normally post a warning.

Northamptonshire
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Truths

I last went on it Monday pm and have tried several times since, I think it's a server problem, suppose TA are happy we're all on here!