We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cozy nook

Devon
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cozy nook

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me please? I am trying to contact cozy nook to make a reservation and am having difficulty in doing so. I have sent an email a week ago and had no response. Does it normally take this long for a response or am I being impatient? Also tried numerous times to contact them through their website and its not working. Am I trying to book too early for a november trip? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
313 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cozy nook

Hi Lou,

Not exactly sure about your specific place but i'm having the same issues. Out of the 6 places i've tried to contact i've only had a response from 2 of them. I'm putting it down to monsoon season and the properties being possibly dismantled/vacant until the season starts.

Strange way to run a business i know but i'm just going to wait until around October before trying again.

Steve

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cozy nook

Steve you're totally correct, this time of year it can be a little difficult making contact with people via email, mainly because of the monsoon conditions.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,048 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cozy nook

It is only in about the last 3 years that Cozy Nook set up a website. Prior to that, they did not even accept advance bookings. It is closed now and they will not be watching the website regularly - the brother and sister who run is are very efficient, but have a very relaxed outlook to,life and will not be too concerned about getting the advance bookings in. Leave it for a month and, then, if you haven't heard from them, send them a reminder.

It is in the best location in Palolem, a very laid back collection of smart huts. The large ones built around the trees are fantastic. The bar is one of my favourite places to while away a lazy afternoon and evening, lolling on a beanbag on the beach; wonderful freshly pressed juices, hot ginger tea, fascinating people, amazing views.

Mentioned in this post
Cozy Nook
Cozy Nook
98 Reviews
Canacona, India
Palolem
Palolem
Canacona, India
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cozy nook

Just Try to call them once.

UK/Goa
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cozy nook

It is a common problem when you try to contact people in Goa for bookings. They all seem to put things off thinking you will come anyway. I cannot say how many times I have had to go round for friends to various hotels guest houses in the monsoon season and ask why they are not replying.

Bad practice.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Devon
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: cozy nook

Thanks all for your input. Guess I'll try again nearer the time.

7. Re: cozy nook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:20