We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

We are looking to rent an apartment for about 12 weeks. Ideally we would like to be in Candolim, I have looked at loads but they are either too expensive or very uninspiring! Any ideas please??

Susie.x

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Maybe have alook at owners direct website or holiday rentals to see what is on offer :)

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

thanks, i have tried both of those and home and away, but nothing is standing out.

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend somewhere they have actually stayed, a little gem is out there somewhere, i'm sure. :)

Susie.x

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Please dont private message me from Goa..If you are genuine then please post your reply here.

Many thanks..

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Susie, if the person who has sent you a PM has accommodation in Goa their reply could be removed for self promotion / advertising. That could be the reason why they've sent you a PM rather than replying on the forum.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

It might be best if you book a hotel for a few days and look around while you are there.

Most little gems tend to be booked months in advance - up to 12 months in advance. So you might have to take whatever is available but it will be easier if you are there.

hereford
Level Contributor
448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

You could try Angelas Guest House, we have stayed there for the last 5 years and wouldnt stay anywhere else. Its down by Kingfisher Villa and directly in front of Shivers Restaurant.

They have apartments and studios, very clean and spacious, no pool though. Prices very reasonable. There are reviews here on TA.

Have a lovely holiday, lucky you going for such a long time.

Cx

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Thankyou all. We are now sorted, thanks..:)

roxysmum, thankyou, we are very lucky, this is the longest we have booked for so far :)

Hope you have a good time too.

Susie.x

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

Glad that you are sorted. Have a great holiday.

9. Re: Looking for an apartment Jan - April, Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:20