We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Goa

Can any one provide me the link for FAQS about Goa ?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,010 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Goa

It's a lot of moving about for a 7 night stay. If I were you I would just finish of your trip in Agonda and because you are going in March you will benefit from the less expensive rates for White Sands or H2O. It's entirely up to you but Honeymoons should be relaxing and enjoying yourselves :0) So the less travelling about the better! Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
20,532 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Goa

If budget isn't an issue for Benaulim have a look at The Taj for Cavelossim have a look at The Leela or The Holiday Inn (where we spent our honeymoon many moons ago :-) )

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Goa

As suggested what if i choose 3 nights at North Goa and 2 nights at South Goa . Most preferably i want to be closer to airport on the 2nd part of my trip . So i guess it will be better to move Agonda first than come back to may be North Goa with a honeymoon packages . Or visa versa ? As far as cost cutting is concern i would like to choose a cheaper hotel than PARK in north Goa.. After doing a bit of research i found Resort Terra Paraiso, Casa Severina, Citrus Goa among those .. But confused about which one is better . Any suggestion regarding this mate ?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,010 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Goa

Here is a link to Jyoti' s blog which includes the distances and prices for taxis from the airport. Personally I would finish my trip in the South :0)

…blogspot.in/2011/12/goa-pre-paid-taxi-rates…

dagenham
Level Contributor
29 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Goa

Advice on what to budget for drinks and eating, as we only have B and B, difficult to know how much to take, Please any advice would be welcome, as first time in Goa, staying Calengut, at Senhor Angelo.

eg. how much is the beer, wine, etc. and how much approx. light lunch on the beach, and any suggestions on good dinner eating.

from 4 oldies. Maureen

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,010 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Goa

Maureen and the oldies! Best to start a new thread to ask your questions and everyone will give you first timer tips and hints. Type your question in after pressing the "ask a question" button and this will start a new thread fir you. There are loads of the regular posters out in Goa at the moment who'll have the up to date prices for you and there are some who have not long returned home and have already posted their trip reports and updates.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Goa

Maureen have a look down the page for "Here now in Calangute" it's a daily report from Badgerlad, and will give you a good idea about food/drink etc.

Have a look each day.

dagenham
Level Contributor
29 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Goa

Thanks for that advice, have done what you said, so now will look forward to the replys, we have started taking the malaria meds, since last Sat, my god feel really bad, does it pass, any advice. heads in cotton wool and gone off me food, cant even go a glass of wine, (now that must be bad) hahaha,

Please tell us it will get better.

Maureen, and very sick oldies. erck.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
482 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Goa

Maureen hope you got advise from your Dr regarding Anti-malarial Tabs. One tip I would give you is never take them on an empty stomach, I always use to feel nausea within 10 mins of taking them but ok with something to eat.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Goa

This thread is getting quite multi-threaded! :)

For the OP: South Goa or far-South Goa would be quieter, IMO nice for a honeymoon.

For a few pics, search for 'south goa' or 'agonda' here:

http://feni-and-amok.blogspot.in/

Best wishes for a lovely honeymoon!