We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domestic Flights

Midlands
Level Contributor
65 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Domestic Flights

Hello

Myself & hubby fly into Delhi for our first trip to India & once we have completed the Rajasthan tour we are hoping to book domestic flights from Udaipur to Goa for 1 week stay and then from there we will head onto Kerala for the remaining part of our holiday.

Could I have some advice on this please in terms of the best connections for these internal flights and the max price range we are looking at, travelling mid-January 2014.

I have been advised to look at cleartrip.com

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Udaipur
Udaipur
Udaipur District, India
Kerala
Kerala
India
The Bicycle Trip
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
KOKOindia
Sightseeing Tours
Savoi Plantation
Sightseeing Tours
Kayz Photography Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Photography Tours
england
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Domestic Flights

You could always look at make my trip websites for flight times,before anyone can advise have you already booked flights?, and are you flying into Delhi and out of kerala as a multi city flight?

Edited: 30 September 2013, 18:58
england
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Domestic Flights

If you have not booked your international flights have alook at qatar airways, guessing you will go for three weeks?, flying from Manchester in jan to Delhi and returning from cochin in Kerala works out at 506 pounds. If doin a weeks tour of Rajasthan would suggest fourwheeldriveindia , they are reasonable priced. We had a driver for seven days around Rajasthan for 300 pounds. As there was four of us was just 75 pounds each. We got picked up at Delhi airport and drove straight to agra((5 hrs) and had one night there, rising early to see the Taj Mahal. We then visited Jaipur, bikanear, jaisalmer and jodhpur. Finally catching a flight from jodhpur to goa. When you go to Kerala will involve either a 14 hr train, or two flights either via bangalore or Mumbai.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Kerala
Kerala
India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,576 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Domestic Flights

Check prices and times on www.makemytrip.com or www.cleartrip.com Once you have sorted fights you require check price also direct with the airlines website be it Spicejet , jet airlines ,indego , etc. to see weather it's cheaper. If you do book direct with the airline don't forget to take the credit card you used to pay to the airport with you , they can be sticklers about checking it. Exspect to pay £60 to £150 each for internal flights. Delhi to Goa for example is around £120. Enjoy planning your trip!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Domestic Flights

i have friends in India who book my internal flights

why not call in to your local travel agent, they might save you

some cash.... it will do no harm to ask...

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Domestic Flights

cat,,,u look on here for flights there the best,,... skyscanner.net/flights-to/in/cheap-flights-t…

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,670 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Domestic Flights

I have 4 internal flights for January, all booked with cleartrip. They look at all the operators and you get a choice of times you wish to fly. I've used them before without any problems.

BOB....

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Domestic Flights

these are good to cat. http://www.ticketstoindia.co.uk/

Midlands
Level Contributor
65 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Domestic Flights

Brilliant, many thanks for all your replies, I shall get busy checking all this out, once again , thanks I appreciate all your help :)

9. Re: Domestic Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 05:18