We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambana Resort, Calangute

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Topic
Lambana Resort, Calangute

Hi - heard from a friend today that no guests in Lambana where I am supposed to be going next week. A bit concerned as I raised an issue with Thomas Cook 2 weeks ago and they have not been able to answer my original query nor my concerns re this latest piece of news. Apparently they've not had a reply from their own office in Goa - doesn't bear thinking about really.

Does anyone know anything more that I can use to try and push them a bit further.

Thanks

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

Why not email lambana direct, and ask them to check the bookings to see if you are down to stay there.

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

Oh still waiting for reply to email I sent them a few weeks ago and the one I sent prior to that for other reasons- not renowned for their speedy reply - although I think I may give that a try anyway. Although I thought they would have replied to TC - mmmm.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

There are two phone numbers on their website katy. 0832 2276878 or mobile +91 9763708278. Might be worth ringing them?

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

Some local shops sell cheap phone cards, get one of them to give them a call, another option if someone is in the area, they could call into the hotel for you, to check your booking.

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

That will be my next step - - thanks. I've fired off an email in the meantime. Will see what travel agent says tomorrow - and then deal with it myself.

6. Re: Lambana Resort, Calangute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:16