We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Gharghur, Malta
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Hi, has anyone attended a yoga Teacher training course at Shiva Shakti in goa?

shivashaktiyogatraining.com/200-hour-yoga-te…

I'm thinking of signing up for this next month but still undecided if its 'the one'

Any feedback on the course and experience will be super :)

Sue

49 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Hi Sue, did you end up doing the course Shiva Shakti ? I have also been looking into it and was wondering if you had any feedback.

Thanks

2. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 08:05

Cape Town, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Hi, does anyone have any feedback? I am thinking of going in November. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Candy

Amagerbro, Staden...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

I am also wondering? Its strange - there is no reviews to find anywhere except facebook where the teacher has rated it himself as perfect.

//Ronja

Cape Town, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Haha, I know. My thoughts exactly!

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

were in Goa is this yoga centre,

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Namaste,

I was pretty lucky to participate on the 1st TTC of Shiva.I love India, and love yoga, and love sea. So my last year's best decision was to participate on that course. Cola Beach is a true paradise.Wonderful beach with less tourist, calm ,tranquil evenings from the palmtree-made restaurant. Coconut palms, river&sea, you can chase the beautiful sunset every day. The waiter guys and recepcuonists are so helpful, sometimes they forget things and you can feel the slow-down Indian "tomorrow" sea feeling among them,but they are very kind. Amit and Shiva did their best to make us comfortable. Shiva is very authentic yoga and yoga philosophy teacher. You can get an overall view to how deep is yoga system and how to live it in your every day life.Somehow for me the teaching methodology was not enough and on the last exam week was quite stressfull, but I did my best,put a lot of effort to learn and finally every exam went well. So I got the Yoga Alliance certificate. I loved to be there and was a si big impaxt on my life, it was like a 1month retreat escape from the busy European worker's life. Since then I have been doing my everyday yoga and want to go back to India. Yoga is becoming my life. Shiva can teach how to live and understand yoga, not just do some "gymnastics".I can recommend Shiva Shakti TTC for those who are searching for deeper levels of their consciousness,to learn how to be aware. I can talk about it for hours...:)

Manchester...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Does anyone have any further reviews on this? I am thinking of going in January?

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

there are tons of yoga places in goa .

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC

Thanks for your review. I am thinking of going in December - January.

What is the level like? I have been practising yoga regularly for 2 years (but started many years ago!)

Is it a vinyasa flow style?

Where there many other students and would it be okay for someone new to India?

Many thanks,

Namaste

Raffaella

Reply to: Shiva Shakti yoga centre in Goa - yoga alliance cert TTC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted