We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please

scotland
Level Contributor
39 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Advice please

I am flying from Manchester to Goa on the 27th Jan booked my seats last night at 12midnight should not have waited up as there were no window seats left? Was really disappointed we are in premium only upgraded because it was the dreamliner however now I am not sure as it appeared to be 3 3 3 configuration thought it was 232 ? We have seats 1f/G , return is 2e/2f really confused and disappointed as I paid almost £800 extra for PE through direct holidays.any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice please

Hello,

I believe it is a 2-3-2 config in Premium. They are numbered: 1A,1C (2 seats) then D,E,F (3 seats) and G&J(2 seats). Phone them and get them to change your seats if your not sitting together.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 13 November 2013, 22:07
London
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice please

Telling us what airline you are on would help.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice please

Its the Dreamliner whisperer

Wales
Level Contributor
706 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice please

seatplans.com/airlines/…B787-2

Here is the seat plan

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,960 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice please

Goamadman is right about the seat configuration.

Seats B & I are missing in Premium.

From the seatplans, it looks like you are across the aisle from each other on the outbound flights and sat together in the centre section inbound.

I'm not really sure what you can do if - even though you booked your seats as soon as they were released - other people beat you to booking window seats by a spit second.

However, I would ring Thomson to see if there is any chance of changing your seats anyway, especially if you can find a cheap rate telephone number.

But if there isn't and you're stuck with the seats, I doubt that you have any comeback as you won't have been assured of window seats when you booked Premium.

I really do understand your disappointment though.

scotland
Level Contributor
39 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice please

Thank you all for your help, I did check the seat plan for dreamliner know its 232 however I am sure when I booked my seats it was 333 configuration that's what made me think it is not the dreamliner thy are using for my dates, still confused tried phoning but gave up after 40 mins, I am sure we will still have a fab time when we get there still to do the visas agg. This forum is fab has helped me prepare for our 1st time in goa thank you everyone.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Advice please

Just follow meerkats advice on the visa guide and you will sail through the application.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Advice please

The Dreamliner economy is 3 3 3 not sure about premium I would try and cable you may get a window seat in Eco together

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,960 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Advice please

Jeanette

the Dreamliner seat plan is in the link above.

It is 2-3-2 in Premium.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Advice please

enjoy your trip to Goa

cheers