We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday st

Feeny, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
holiday st

Where exactly is this I've been in calangute many times but not sure where this is. I may have been there and not realised.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday st

Its opposite the Day tripper shop on the way to Candolim

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,395 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday st

Probably a good 10-15 minutes walk from the bus stop roundabout end of Calangute main street and after the church in the middle of the road. bit further on and then on the right, as said, opposite the daytripper office.

BOB....

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday st

As said from the road end. but if you are on the beach, walk through by the Flying Dolphin shack and the Golden Eye Hotel to walk UP the lane to main road.

Feeny, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday st

Would it be in the vicinity of the nizmar and santa monica hotels?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,322 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday st

it further down, probably 5 minutes walk and holiday street is 10 minutes walk to the beach

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday st

I'd say a 15min-20 min walk from Santa monica going the short way behind bardays to the church in middle of road.

Turn right keep walking past newtons on right babuttes on left.

Its a good mile or so.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holiday st

The Goan Heritage hotel is at the beach end of Holiday Street. It is a well known land mark if taking a taxi. Holiday Street is about a 10 min casual walk from the main road down to reach the GH hotel. Then a further 5 mins to saunter down to beach and shacks.

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,318 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: holiday st

Also I keep reading about holiday street and dont think I have ever been there. Can I have directions from the santana hotel please. Alao can you name some of the baes and restaurants down there.

Ww normally stay in baga or arpora so this end is all new to us. Thanks

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: holiday st

June coming from candolim if you know where "snips" the posh looking hairdressers is, holiday st is not far past there.other wise day tripper office on the other side of the road is the best marker.if you reach the church in the middle of the road , you have gone to far

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: holiday st

go past the new pizza hutt,,going out of calangute, then,up the road on your left, past the Kamet hotel,,and a row of shops ect on the left..,with the luma supermarket in the midd of them.., then up the road, its your first right across ,ish from the day/tripper,,,its nice down holiday street, maggeys ,,is a nice place to stay its down holiday street on the right across from the seagull, rest thats a nice place for food and rooms its got a swimming pool on top of it,, take a look u can get to the beach at the bottom of holiday street,,,bye