We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

London, United...
Level Contributor
697 posts
Save Topic
Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can tell me whether any shacks in Cavelossim now have wifi. I have never seen it in the past but another year on and forever hopeful! I know some of the local restaurants and cafés provide it but it would be particularly nice to enjoy this facility on the beach.

Kind regards,

Renwot

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

dont know about Cavelossim

but many at candolin, baga, calangute, morjim, ashiwim, arambol, even in vagator

London, United...
Level Contributor
697 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

Bump

Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

Didn't have wifi at the shacks we went to recently but heard that Edwin was getting it set up at his shack Win Wins quite soon. Also told by the guys at Pipkins that "paperwork had been sent" to get it there.

Think they appreciate the attraction to visitors but as with the pace of most things it doesn't happen overnight!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

Mike's beach shack on Mobor Beach had wifi. Didn't notice anyone using it in the shacks on Cavelossim beach at all.

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
380 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

Just back - couple now have wifi - one definetly with it is Win Win which is currently by the Dona Silvia beach entrance - down the main road entrance past the beach "shops" and turn left.. It is a bit flaky but still amazing to use in a beach shack by the ocean. If you go there ask for Gnash a really helpful young lad - there are 2 - he is the eldest and been there for a couple of years now.

6. Re: Wifi within shacks Cavelossim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 06:19