We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angela's guest house candolim

england
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Angela's guest house candolim

Anyone else stayed here?, next door to shivers . Was goin to do a week in candolim , and then a week in baga, but got a good rate there. Now staying for 15 nights, rooms just 1100 a night, each room as a fridge, safe and kettle.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Roxysmom always stays there so i'm sure she'll beable to fill you in very soon..I know she's just come back..

hereford
Level Contributor
455 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Its a great little place. we have stayed there for the last 5 years. Exceptionally clean and very comfortable, Arthur will pick you up from the airport and he and his Mum Angela are always on hand if you need anything. Enjoy the free entertanment if you stay Shivers side, can get a little bit noisy, we did enjoy the Russian carol singers last week!!! but generally all quiet from around midnight..

Tiger bar opposite is a lovely little place for a nightcap and can thoroughly recommend the bread from the breadman who comes around about 7.00am every morning.

If you need a taxi look out for the big guy who parks opposite the Curry House just up the road..he is very fair, in fact he is hard to get a price from, just says 'pay me what you think'.

Have a fantastic holiday

Cxx

england
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Thanks both,am looking forward to my stay there,never tried the bread from the bread man, may just do :), guessing best way to beach is through palm sands, and come up by Monica's beach shack?

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Hello, can you please send me the email address / contact details of Angela's guest house candolim, many thanks!

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Does anyone have an email address for this property please?

england
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Arthurcoutinho123@rediffmail.com

Durham, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

Hi All. Angela's guest house seems great - does it have air con?

Cheers Mandy

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

HK, on the/good place to stay,/,revue,click the more ,blue link at the bottom, revue ,its says air/con. tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297605-d1656…

goaholidayhomes.com/directory/info/DIR515-an…

bye

Edited: 02 May 2014, 14:33
9. Re: Angela's guest house candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 07:15