We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Tourism

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Goa Tourism

This is probably the best article i've read on the current situation here.

www.epaperoheraldo.in/Details.aspx…

John

Dagenham, ESSEX
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Tourism

A good article in yesterdays paper. Goa does look a bit grubbier this year with lots of fly tipping and bags of rubbish dumped in the side roads and a lot quieter than previous years

Wonder if anything will change ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,105 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goa Tourism

Very good article!

Mauritius
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goa Tourism

Well, I know this is not directly related to this topic but could not find any other place to post this review but I wanted to share this with all holiday makers going to Goa.

Never ever book a trip on Santa Monica Dinner Cruise from the Goa tourism. It's a rip off and waste of time..no value for money at all. Lack of entertainment, the animator were inexperienced and not bothered. The food was cold and definitely hygiene was not followed.

Coming to Goa tourism, this place has become very polluted and unhygienic..

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa Tourism

Great article but nothing there we did not already know. Most of us have been banging on about this stuff for years.

But its Goa. Unless a backhander is involved nothing happens.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,835 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goa Tourism

I was looking for the date of the article as I was sure I'd seen the photos before - and then noticed that Bogmalo first posted it in Dec 2013.

@ rajivea2013

As you've done reviews before, doing one for this cruise should be pretty similar.

I'd suggest looking under 'Things to do' for the area and if it's not already been reviewed you can ask TA to add it, then do your review.

Mauritius
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Goa Tourism

Thanks Prettypollycat .

Being new to tripadvisor, I was not aware of this option..

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,835 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Goa Tourism

You're welcome, give us a shout if you can't sort it out. ;0)

8. Re: Goa Tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Goa