We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Here's a small tribute to the hard working fishermen who bring us the seafood that many of us love so much.

…blogspot.in/2013/12/three-cheers-for-fisher…

- Jyoti

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,619 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Great Photos! Loved the Nivati blog and photos as well.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
173 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Hi Jyoti!!!

Nice pics and blog too...

Fisherman deserves a three cheers due to their hard working nature....

The Positive side:- They get amazing seafood for us by fighting with their lives in midst of sea, day and night, high-low tide.

The Negative Side:- They get very less price for their basket of fishes, the same is presented in front of us by the shack who sells it the 5 times of what he had given it to fisherman.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,442 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Lovely photos and another great blog Jyoti. I was reading it with a big smile on my face.

london
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

Fantastic as always will give Emmanuels a try when are there its got lots of my goan favs which are not usually on the menus in some of the shacks the area apart from Brittos

5. Re: JBR: Three cheers for the fishermen of Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:18