We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

turkey
Level Contributor
332 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

Hi

I see from their website that they charge 250IDR per kilo over the 15kg allowance but does anyone have any experience of how tough they are on this - will they let you go through with a few kg over before starting to charge like alot of airlines ?

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

Well it all really depends on the flight attendent at the check-in desk. I've been charged even for a couple of kgs and have also heard stroies of people being ley off with 4-5kgs excess. I'd recommend u try n stay within the 15kg limit.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

It's only £2.50 a Kg so I personally wouldn't be too bothered. Some International airlines charge more than 10x that.

turkey
Level Contributor
332 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

in my counrtry your 2.50 pounds works out to about 10 pounds 'f you know what we earn here so it 's somthing I need to think about

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

If I where you, pack as much as possible into hand luggage when on flight

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

Hi Seaprincess, if money is tight I'd email the airline and ask them exactly what you are allowed if transferring from an international flight. Don't risk extra as they are keen. We booked our internal flight with AirIndia and have 25Kg but we only have 23Kg on our BA flight so the extra is no use.Nearly all Indian low cost airlines seem to have dropped allowance to 15Kg this year. Good Luck.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 21:13
Somerset England
Level Contributor
398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

If you have booked all the way then the connecting flight will allow your international allowance without charge

7. Re: jetkonnect 15kg and excess bagagge charges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:22