We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can't book visa appointment or do payment online

London, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
can't book visa appointment or do payment online

I've fiiled out and printed the applications, but when I try to go to appointment or payment nothing happens or else it comes up as invalid number. Has anyone else had this problem?

I guess I'll have to take a chance on the queue when I do to Goswell Rd.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
826 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

I know some were having problems with the browser they were using, think Chrome is ok, sorry not much help, hope you get it done!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

Try changing your browser to Google Chrome, that should do the job.

London, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

Thanks for advice. was using safari 9that worked last year) have downloaded chrome & jobs now done.

appointment booked for Goswell Rd,

Thanks again

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

I have tried google Chrome and I still can't make an appointment. I try to un-tick the upload photo box (As I want to take my own) and it just keeps putting a tick back in the box and the page doesn't change? I have been every year for the past 5 years and never had this problem?

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

I have tried google Chrome and I still can't make an appointment. I try to un-tick the upload photo box (As I want to take my own) and it just keeps putting a tick back in the box and the page doesn't change? I have been every year for the past 5 years and never had this problem?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

Can any one help me, we have tried to complete visa on line application form for Goa and we where allocated a application number and able to print out our form but could not go any further, and also could not retrieve the form again or make appointment or payment. Any help to this complicated system would be very much appreciated. Dave.

Edited: 30 November 2014, 16:48
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

Dave start a new post as it will be lost on this one, have you read Meerkats Visa post first one at the top of the posts, it will probably tell you what to do. Good Luck. :-)) Gel

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

I am now wondering have I done the right thing booking a holiday to Goa, it seems so complicated applying for a visa and the cost seems very high for people in UK

East Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

david one sec ill pop info here for you

East Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: can't book visa appointment or do payment online

this is to help you retrieve your woo number if you dont have it

To retrieve an application with the Web File Number (GBRL) when you don’t have the Web Reference Number (W00):

From this link, https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/... click the ‘Print Registered Application’ link (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see this link). Enter your details and click the ‘Get Appointment’ tab. On the next screen, make sure ‘Yes’ is selected and then click the ‘Appointment and Payment’ tab. You should now see the ‘Application Details’ page and on this page you will see your Web Reference Number (W00). Your application will also have been downloaded so if you haven't yet printed, you will be able to do so by clicking in the downloads area of your computer (bottom left hand corner if using Chrome), which should open your application in another tab/window. If applying from a tablet (using Chrome), you should see the download arrow in the top left hand corner. Access your application from here or go to the downloads area of your tablet.

I wouldnt worry about the chrome we used internet explorer ill pop the next bit how to pay

Edited: 30 November 2014, 17:00