We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the times of india

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
the times of india

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa

goa getting cold,,lol

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,715 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the times of india

Bet everything isn't covered in frost like it is here this morning ;-)

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the times of india

its not just the temp the last few nights , its the wind that is making it feel colder . sandstorms and flying parasols by day and sleeves at night . its horrendous :-) :-)

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the times of india

rob, u see any of them Russian sailer,boys bet thay were a bit chilly,, lol,,,,ps the nights meaning after midnight were cooler than norm when we got there in dec but gabrials is near the beach,,,

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the times of india

must have been some sight hey bazz lol . thankfully I missed it , the thongs on the blokes are already enough .

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the times of india

yes rob the men bad the girls well,, lol,,

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the times of india

Bazz, don't you just love the way the Times of India write, "cops in a tizzy over naked sailors"...thanks for sharing the link that did make me laugh! It's still all white and frosty here in Scotland...brrrrr

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: the times of india

yes muz I must have been some good stuff thay were drinking lol, thou the Russian boys would have no probs,,with all the vodka,,thay drink,,,,

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: the times of india

I had to laugh when I read that they should educate them on the do's and dont's of behaving in public before allowing them to move around. After a couple of bottles of vodka that all goes out the window Lol

Preston
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: the times of india

That was our last night in Goa (11th Dec)and we never noticed a chill in the air, we ate on the beach and when we came back to the room to finish packing, our AC wouldnt work, we got quite a sweat on packing up !!

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: the times of india

yes woody,, a bit off and on,,we got there on the 9 dec,,, it seems to get cooler 2am,ish we gen have fan on all night no probs,,gabrilals is near the beach,,so u get a breeze ,but was waking up with cold feet, this time lol,,never before so had to put the fan off ,,but the season before last on the beach Christmas eve cool breeze track suit top needed ,,this Christmas eve on the beach no probs,, but to the goans cold is not cold to us thicker blood or something,,lol,,,going back in march will def have no probs then,,the fan will be on 5 all the time,,lol