We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ethiad Airways

Bridlington...
Level Contributor
52 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ethiad Airways

Has anyone flown with Ethiad this season we fly Manchester to Abu Dhabi to Mumbai to Goa not flown with them before just wondered what they were like

sheffield
Level Contributor
79 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ethiad Airways

Not to Goa. But flown to Thailand with and changed at Abu Dhabi. Were very impressed with seats, food and service. Better than Qatar.

sheffield
Level Contributor
465 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ethiad Airways

Hi gill, I understand that Ethiad have done some deal with Jet for which, since I am flying with Jet, i am entirely grateful!

What day are you arriving/ I'll be in a stone room(s) just inside what used to be Fusion from 21/1 5.30pm.

Bridlington...
Level Contributor
52 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ethiad Airways

Hi Phil Arrive 23rd Jan 8am ish, probably have a couple of hours sleep then hit the beach, just had a message of Annette they arrive on the 20th Jan but really dont know if they have accommodation yet, wont be long now,really looking forward to it and seeing you all

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ethiad Airways

hi gill Etihad are great airline very accomadating and a great bar called the pub in abu dabi

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ethiad Airways

Our fave airlines comfy seats great service.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ethiad Airways

Hi, you can check out reviews on the www.airlinequality.com website, look for ones on the same route.

7. Re: Ethiad Airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 05:18