We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreamliner still cheap

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
dreamliner still cheap

…thomson.co.uk/thomson/en-GB/booking/select…

Mexborough...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dreamliner still cheap

I'm watching the prices,hopefully they will drop for March!

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dreamliner still cheap

tracy,,thay got down to 230 before xmas, don't think we will see that again, but the, 338 pound is still good,,its 75 pound each for luggage ,but for goa and its getting hotter,,,lol,,,1 case for 2 people is,ok.. and theres the hand luggage,no probs,,,,bye

Edited: 17 January 2014, 13:39
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,689 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dreamliner still cheap

We are flying home on the Qatar Dreamliner in December

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dreamliner still cheap

We changed our hols with Thomson from Kenya to Goa a couple of weeks before Christmas, paid £399 each to upgrade, checked this morning (I wanted to know if it was full!) and the prem upgrade are now £299 each for our dates! (10.3 - 24.3) Was a bit miffed at first but then realised that the actual package is over £200 each DEARER, think I can cope with the reduction for prem knowing that, plus if I'd waited all the best seats would have gone :-)

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Mexborough...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dreamliner still cheap

Baz i saw them! Still some cheap 1's on now though for Jan!! I would just take hand luggage no probs to me,too hot for loads of clothes!! lol....could always pay for 1 case though and fetch a few bottle of Honeybee back :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dreamliner still cheap

Looking to travel monday 03 Feb Bazz 7-14 days dont know whether to book or wait! AAGGhHHHHHH

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dreamliner still cheap

scott ,, its showing 428 for your dates from man and 328,ish for this Monday, with out baggage,,so if I were u I would wait till the week before u go,,lol,,the baggage 75 pound each,,but the meals are in with the starting price of the flight,,lol, just do what you think best good luck have fun,,,bye,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dreamliner still cheap

thanks bazz

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dreamliner still cheap

Not showing the Premier upgrade for MAN beginning of March. Must be full.

That 3-3-3 seating really puts me off.

lancashire
Level Contributor
120 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dreamliner still cheap

bren990. premium is only 1 way. I have an ongoing dispute with Thomas Cook. They down graded us...said they had refunded...3 weeks later...still waiting refund :(