We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2009 first choice flight delay

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2009 first choice flight delay

Long shot I know, but just wondering if anyone was on the manchester to Goa flight ,on March 1st 2009 ,which was delayed for 25 hours. I'm trying to find out the flight number. Cheers.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,580 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 2009 first choice flight delay

Yorkietourer, I think you've possibly misinterpreted what it says on MSE. As Leyland has said, the maximum claim for your flight is €600 per person.

For shorter flights then this would be a lower amount you could claim.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 2009 first choice flight delay

Hi Sunmagic, Yes didn't you see my later post. Someone on the MSE flight delay forum did advise you could claim for both last year and it just stuck in my head. Obviously this was wrong. Thanks for info. Now the Airlines are starting to have to pay may be we won't have to worry too much about delays. I wasn't on this flight just helping out by finding flight number.

Edited: 23 January 2014, 16:43
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,580 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: 2009 first choice flight delay

Fully agree Yorkie. Although there are lots of posts on here saying that the airlines are dragging their feet and trying to use the 'exceptional circumstances' as an excuse.

24. Re: 2009 first choice flight delay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:20