We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moonlight guest house

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
moonlight guest house

Can anyone tell me what the rooms at the back of the moonlight guest house are like there are no rooms available in the main block for our dates but it's in the location we want and at a decent price the email says there is air conditioning but wondered if there is a fridge etc as in the other rooms and are they safe. Anyone got any pics could maybe PM me. Thanks Jennie

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moonlight guest house

jenn,, theres pics,,on here,,,lol......... tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297605-d1850…

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: moonlight guest house

Thanks Baz we have had a quote but theres only the rooms at the back available it does say air con on the email but wondered if they came with balcony fridge and tv as the other rooms do someone also said on the reviews that the rooms at the back were big enough for one just wondered what others who may have stayed there thought, the location looks good. thanks Jennie

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: moonlight guest house

I am very interested in any response as I have got rates myself for the moonlight, I noticed on the email there was no mention of where the rooms are located, so if the one I am being offered is at the back I would like to know what they are like ...

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
520 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: moonlight guest house

Interested in seeing if they can accommodate us does anyone have the email address

Thank You

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: moonlight guest house

Santanatheresa@yahoo.com

Is the email address

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: moonlight guest house

I got a very quick reply from santsna and a reasonable quote but looking at the reviews there is one that mentions that the rooms at the back are ok for 1person and basic my 2nd email said the rooms were definitely air conditioning but we like a balcony or terrace too sit out on we are going out to Goa in April so we'll take a look but a lot of places we have tried are booked up for dates around Christmas although our month ends boxing day. Jennie

Edited: 03 February 2014, 07:33
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: moonlight guest house

I am led to believe that the rooms over the main building are of premium quality....

The ones at the back are a little smaller and not as nice, hence no one wants them, but if they cheap, then you can't expect luxury as that costs.....

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: moonlight guest house

One of the reviews that should be of help...

It is really difficult to get a good clean place to stay in Goa during New Year; that too near one of the more famous beaches. Moonlight guest house is just that! Santana is a very warm host; ever ready to help. We did not get rooms in the main guesthouse; our rooms were in a building a little at the back. But Santana saw to it that there was no inconvenience. Parking space is available for your own vehicles.The rooms were a little small and basic, but they were cleaned everyday. Towel and bed linen are provided; hot water is available. There is a fridge in the room too. The price charged for the room was very decent, considering it was new years eve. Beach is just a 5 minute walk away. Also, the poached eggs in the moonlight restaurant was perfectly done! All in all, this place is quite a steal if you are watching your budget and you don't intend to spend too much time sitting inside.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: moonlight guest house

jenn,,, you should not have probs getting rooms for xmas,,,theres been plenty this last 3 seasons,,the new year well that's diff but this year there were not as many,,indian tourist as norm,,so there were ,still some rooms left for the new year,,maybe this link will help you,,bye........ holidayiq.com/Moonlight-Restaurant-Guest-Hou…

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: moonlight guest house

1954 Jennie , it's difficult to know about the rooms. I studied the website but the actual description is not very clear. I have had a quote for a room which I am happy with but it actually doesn't state what the room has in it ? I would have thought the front rooms are a little more expensive but not sure ?