We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa check list

Liverpool
Level Contributor
685 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Visa check list

Hi

Sorry for the visa question but having trouble viewing and downloading the check lists are these a must when sending by post.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,228 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa check list

I think it all depends on who sees your application.

If you get a jobsworth he may reject it, another person may pass it.

…vfsglobal.co.uk/pdf/Checklist_Tourist_Visa.…

…vfsglobal.co.uk/pdf/Postal_Checklist_24.09.…

Liverpool
Level Contributor
685 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa check list

thanks for the links but still not coming up on my lap top.Also SDE envelopes can you put both passports in the 1 envelope also 1 envelope for return

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa check list

I tried the links from Meerkat's guide a while ago (then went off to do something else & forgot to post), one worked, one didn't.

The links in Badgerlad's post do work for me now so it must be your pc.

As Badgerlad says, some people have been fine without sending the checklist, but I've always sent them.

One RMSDE is OK for sending but you need 1 per application for return.

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala, Kerala
Level Contributor
9,370 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa check list

efc when you click on the links have a look at the bottom of your screen to see if you get a message "do you want to open .............. or save ..............." Perhaps you have missed this?

5. Re: Visa check list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:21