We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

so relaxed

blackpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
so relaxed

Been here since sunday after a great flight with etihad. It's amazing how quickly you forget your problems at home. Nothing changed here. Taxi drivers on strike at the moment but not to much of an issue for us. Trip reports and pictures to follow.

Steve.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,944 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: so relaxed

Have a great trip, it's actually stopped raining here in Scotland :0) Enjoy sunny Goa :)

mansfield
Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: so relaxed

Glad you got here ok and had a good flight ours was murder mainly due to the five and half hour stopover at Heathrow Mumbai was quite easy really, anyway we will catch up later

mansfield
Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: so relaxed

Glad you got here ok and had a good flight ours was murder mainly due to the five and half hour stopover at Heathrow Mumbai was quite easy really, anyway we will catch up later

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
136 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: so relaxed

Good to know Mulzy. I must admit I'm nervous about the Etihad flight, I'm so used to flying with Qatar. I think it's the transfer in Mumbai as only 2 and half hrs. Whatever happens I will get there :)

blackpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: so relaxed

Catch you later in the week mick. As for Etihad and transfer in Mumbai, we had 2hr 50mins just enough time and the jet flight left 25mins early (never informed us). You should be ok with 3hrs.

steve

blackpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: so relaxed

Sorry Maz just read post again, 2hrs 30mins you should still do it.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
136 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: so relaxed

Cheers Hun I've decided to stop fretting and just look forward to being in Goa on Monday You can't worry about things that you have no control of. ;)

manchester
Level Contributor
1,869 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: so relaxed

Maz, absolutely no worries with Etihad , I have flown with them to Mumbai and bangkok, they are a great quality airline.

Harry .very much looking forward to your trip report , they keep me going until my next Goa fix ..

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: so relaxed

Glad you're enjoying your holiday and am looking forward to updates.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: so relaxed

Maz, don't worry about Etihad, I think they're better than Qatar at least Abu Dhabi is a much nicer airport, check out the reviews for the same route on www.airlinequality.com