We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For my sins .......

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
For my sins .......

Was so excited to have just yesterday booked a 10 week return visit (our longest by far) from early November. I see reports of more unrest than we are used to reading about. Hope just a temporary problem and will continue to be excited by our return However only if that is the case and we get the usual 6 month visa. How very sad that paradise is moving on.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For my sins .......

Think positive, we are off again next Feb after missing 2 seasons. Hubby is dubious, but anything to get away from work & cold British winter with friends. I don't care!! Hopefully it'll settle.

Ellie

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For my sins .......

Yes agree! Its just so very good when there that nothing else matters. Especially when missing the winter weather here. We thought last year would be the last and we loved it yet again. Just read a few reports of arson etc but will be very localised. Am sure you will both have a great time. We come back in Feb. Enjoy.

Edited: 28 February 2014, 17:06
3. Re: For my sins .......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:19