We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap flights!???

bridgend
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap flights!???

Hi guys, ok after 2 years of constantly begging the other half to go back to Goa, he's agreed and we want to go in November this year... Any idea where I can find the cheapest flights?!?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap flights!???

Skyscanner is one of the best comparison sites www.skyscanner.net/

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap flights!???

If you where to fly with qatar from Manchester, with short transits and booked direct with qatar looking at 567 pounds. Cheapest option is the Mumbai route. Currently emirates flights from birmingham to Mumbai are only 418 pounds, a return from Mumbai to goa is around 50 pounds if booked threw make my trip website. Total around 468 pounds.

bridgend
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap flights!???

Thanks for your help. Cheapest Iv got so far is £425 from gatwick to goa. Il keep my eye out. Can not wait for some Goan sun!

UK/Goa
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap flights!???

Chealseawolves, does Emirates do Birmingham to Goa direct? 10 years ago I had a stop for a few hours in Dubai.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap flights!???

All Emirates flight go through Dubai.

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap flights!???

Yeah mumbai flights via Dubai , for same price you could break the journey up and spend a couple of nights in Dubai , if you had the time.

7. Re: Cheap flights!???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 06:15