We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mac tailors prices

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Mac tailors prices

prices of a 2 piece suit in Mac tailors is a whopping £240 . he could have used a less quality material for £190 , and if you just want a classic suit its £150 .... seemed expensive to me?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mac tailors prices

Mac is not the cheapest but in my opinion he is the best. We stayed at the Nizmar on our first visit to Goa and my husband had a suit made. Neither of us are as svelte as we were 13 years ago and a couple of years ago we got the suit altered at a cost of 500 rupees. Mind you, he did make his money on the order I placed. :-D

Manchester
Level Contributor
154 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mac tailors prices

Where is Mac now the Nizmar has closed?

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mac tailors prices

he is at the side of nizmar calangute .

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mac tailors prices

Has the Nizmar closed? It used to be a good hotel but went downhill when they started doing all inclusive.

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
302 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mac tailors prices

Holy s**t thats expensive!

I know suits are more expensive than shirts but i had 6 tailor made shirts from Hollywood Fashion, Candolim in March and they only cost £60. I wear them every day at work and they're still in mint condition.

Steve

darlington
Level Contributor
462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mac tailors prices

I had a dress made for my sons wedding last year by Mac was £140 but was made of silk , and lace I would have paid a lot more in uk to have it made and the materials he used was very impressed with it

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mac tailors prices

I am a big fan of Mac's work but would only go to him for something special in future. His prices have shot up since the last time I went to him, which was after I posted my first reply on this thread.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mac tailors prices

Sorry but that's expensive....

I had an Armani copy made in Candolim, using the finest wool and silk material and it cost me £70, and i kid you not the suit is out of this world....I always get comments when wearing it......

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mac tailors prices

What Tailors did you use Glyn if you don't mind me asking, always good to know of a good Tailor, I find it very hard to find one in the South who charges a reasonable price and knows what he is doing, we've had some real disasters over the years. :-)) Gel

Edited: 09 July 2014, 19:17
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mac tailors prices

It was Kays...Its on the track to the Bag man, just b4 Highland Beach....