We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa letter for a single parent

scotland
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
visa letter for a single parent

hi I need a letter for my son from a legal person for my visa I am a single parent in no contact with the father and the lawyer said it will cost £50 but they don't even know what the letter must say . does anyone know what the letter must say and if there is a cheaper alternative

UK
Level Contributor
9,230 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa letter for a single parent

Have a read through this link, it might help:)

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k7…

scotland
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa letter for a single parent

thank you for that but unfortunately it didn't really help still don't know what this letter must say xx

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa letter for a single parent

Did you read all the posts further down, on the link IGirl put on...

it tells you what to write on letter!

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa letter for a single parent

Gally when are you thinking of going as tourist visiting time is November to April, and you dont get visa until 6weeks before departure. Also it may not be the same next season!

scotland
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa letter for a single parent

hi we are going for Christmas but wanted to get organised as soon as so everything is in place for when we apply x

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa letter for a single parent

Gally7 you have been to Goa before i see, did you go alone?...

7. Re: visa letter for a single parent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17