We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looks like troubles with visa on arrival

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
looks like troubles with visa on arrival

I have just found this on the internet

…indiatimes.com/city/…33350649.cms

dosent look like they are ready for the visa on arrival for this year.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

yes gayle,,,no charters fom Poland,,now that's a shame,,lol,, ,but thay wont do the building work in goa,,cheaper like thay do in the uk,,lol,,

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,041 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

Thanks for the link gayle,who knows whats going to happen,it does not seem like they can get anything right at the moment.:-)) Gel

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

Bazz you are making me laugh, you have a lot of belief in Goa (NOT) lol

Gel I would prefer it to be quite truthful if they did not have the VOA's on arrival this year, can you imagine the waiting to get through the arrivals, especially if they only have a short time slot throughout the day to deal with all this runway relaying. There will be planeloads of people all waiting in line, across the tarmac, (well maybe not the russians, they never wait in line, they always go straight to the front) It is bad enough when you have the visa in your passport, I am getting a headache even thinking about the problems they are going to have. lol

UK
Level Contributor
9,230 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

This was reported last month. If visa on arrival is implemented for the coming season I am sure Dabolim can be ready. It is only the mentioned tour operators complaining because there is nothing definite at the moment and they are not able to include the information in their brochures.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

yes I/girl looks like thay be a lot missing ,this season,,mostly,,brits,,,lol

6. Re: looks like troubles with visa on arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:16