We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa seashell

perth
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
casa seashell

Hi does anyone know if they have triple rooms 2 adults and a child and if they do what would I expect to pay per night over the Xmas holiday(I know its probably fully booked for this year)just checking prices against Bali and Thailand for future holidays:)

Thanks for your help

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,046 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa seashell

Here is a link to there website , send them an email.

http://www.seashellgoa.com/casa_sea_shell.php

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa seashell

eng ,looks like its had a name change. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297605-d7…

or maybe there joking with the sea mist thing,,maybe the room was bad ,, not a good revue

Edited: 26 May 2014, 14:25
perth
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: casa seashell

Thanks for the website I had already emailed them a couple of days ago but didn't hear anything that's why I asked on here.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa seashell

yes eng,,funny how revues can diff for this place,,,,theres one 9 jan, the other 17 jan 2014 a week,ish later, one saying good clean plac, the other saying its not clean,and food ,b/f not good,

Edited: 27 May 2014, 08:55
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,046 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: casa seashell

I've eaten there a few times Bazz and food is very good. I have mates who stay there too and they go back year after year, so can't be that bad.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: casa seashell

yes yorki,,the bad revue was saying ,things not the same, room,dirty,,but staff were good, maybe thay picked a bad two weeks to,,go,,,lol

Edited: 27 May 2014, 09:40
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,046 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: casa seashell

Could be Bazz, or someone expecting 5*.

Hang on for a replay Englandfan , I'm sure they'll get back. The season has ended now so maybe they are taking a break.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: casa seashell

yes yorki finished ,,the only import thing now is the ,,delays and flight changes ect that the airport may get in goa with the runway..re/carpeting. goacom.com/goa-news-highlights/20113-restric…

and the v/o/a,,,bye

leeds
Level Contributor
49 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: casa seashell

Casa Sea Shell changed ownership in March 2014. Maybe thats why reviews are indifferent. Now called Sea Mist

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: casa seashell

that's what I thou,,with the revue I posted thormer,,,, saying sea mist,,bye