Hello everyone. Have booked what will be a wonderful 14 week stay this November with BA (LHR - MUM). Now am wanting to book the transfer flights - to discover the resurfacing issue at Dabolim. We arrive Mumbai 11.45 a m, so if no flights into Dabolim after 4 pm, then take it we would unlikely to complete the challenge of the airport rigours to take a flight at 3 pm for Dabolim in time for the 4 pm curfew. Last time we sailed through both airports within about 90 mins but know that this was exceptional. Guess best stress free solution is to book an airport hotel for the day of arrival and then a flight down the following day? I know it is probably crystal ball gazing, but the great knowledge and experience of others on this forum will help inform my decision. I am always so keen to get back to Goa as soon as possible without any delay!! With many thanks.