We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

navhindtimes.in/goa-news/govt-decides-introd…

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

This is only the airport though Bazz, I dread to think how much the taxi and tuk-tuk prices in the CCB area will be increased, luckily I love the buses, and shanks pony. Unless I have bought too much to carry.

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

Interesting the point,

He further said that the rates charged by these taxis would be stable and there would be no overcharging of the passengers.

That would actually be the first time in Goas history that taxis did not overcharge.

As Gayle h said it will make no difference to what the thieves attempt to get away with on the CCB belt.

One of the many reasons we decided years ago to rent a scooter while in Goa.

200 ruppees a day for as many journeys as we want plus of course fuel.

Not for everyone ut suits us.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

yes bren just as long as your covered ,,by your holiday ins,,for your bike,,but you will be ok ,with all theses nice police girls,,lol,,,,. …indiatimes.com/city/…34264696.cms

Edited: 06 June 2014, 08:35
4. Re: dabolim,,airport taxi prices,computerised

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16