We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 day trip to GOA- 13 aug to 18 aug

Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
6 day trip to GOA- 13 aug to 18 aug

Me and my wife have booked our flights to goa and are excited about our babymoon.

-I would like to know of good hotels/resorts in north goa and south goa both. Our preferred place to stay would be which has easy access to beach, has good eateries in the vicinity and has nice massages/spa facilities.

-We are planning to split our stay between north and south goa. would appreciate your suggestions if this is a good idea.

- Our main purpose of this trip is to relax, spend some quality time with each other and at the same time explore the beauty of goa in monsoon. Which are the must-visit places in north and south goa ?

- Our budget for the trip is 15,000-20,000 Rs (excluding the flight tickets which have been booked already)

- We are taking our flight back to delhi from mumbai on 19 th aug morning. We are yet to decide if we should go in for a bus or train journey from goa to mumbai on 18 th aug. any suggestions pls?

1. Re: 6 day trip to GOA- 13 aug to 18 aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:17