We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone is goa now???

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone is goa now???

Hi guys

I am in goa from 30th July to 2nd Aug. ..want to know the present situation there in terms of rain, eateries, crowd etc....

Goa, India
Level Contributor
518 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone is goa now???

Rain: Hardly any for the last couple of days, but this is unusual at this time of the year, and it could start pouring again at any time.

Eateries: Plenty of places still open, but most are empty

Crowd: Weekdays very quiet. Weekends busier, especially in places like Baga.

Goa
Level Contributor
849 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone is goa now???

perfect answer by OldMonkGoa, Saturday was a glorious sunny day, managed to get out on the bike for 4 hours without getting rained on, usually somewhat unlikely this time of the year. Today not so bad so far... Calangute/Baga is your best chance for choice (regarding open places), Infantaria is always popular with the Indian crowd.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone is goa now???

Thanks for the information ....I hope I will be enjoy the mansoon. Cheers

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone is goa now???

I am in Goa from 2nd Aug to 5th Aug with my wife and 3 year old kid. Is this the right time to visit? How is the weather now?

Goa
Level Contributor
849 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone is goa now???

See posts 1 & 2... Weather is still quite nice...

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone is goa now???

hi i just wana know the present situation in Goa , me and my frndz are visiting goa this 1 augst is it advsble to come and ddo you have any idea abt dudh sagar waterfalls will be that open in the aug mnth

7. Re: Anyone is goa now???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 06:15