We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Trip in august with collagemates?

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Topic
Goa Trip in august with collagemates?

Hi,

I am planning for goa trip with my collage mates during mid august for 2 days. Actually the plan is for doodhsagar trekking for 1st day and then going to goa for next 2 days. We are pretty much happy with our trekking plans but we are bit confused with goa trip. We would like to go to beaches, churches and explore the nature. Is it advisable to proceed with goa plan? If yes , which are the places that we can plan for. Please help us to come out of the dilemma. Thanks in advance :)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,109 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Trip in august with collagemates?

it will probably be very wet so there wont be much happening on the beaches, couple of permanent shacks at Baga so I should head for there, no water sports, no swimming

2. Re: Goa Trip in august with collagemates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16