We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music

yorkshire lass
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
Music

Hi. We're staying at the santana from the 27th Dec. Ive read a bit about the sunburn festival being moved to vagator ( no idea where this is)

And now VH1 in candolim.

Any info what this is

Thanks

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Music

You could try GOOGLE..... ; )

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Music

it will take you 20 mins to drive to vagator its a few bays along .

vh1 is a similar dance festival but not as big, the main one is sunburn where most people go .

enjoy www.tharobster.wordpress.com

yorkshire lass
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Music

Thanks Glynn i suppose most people could google any questions on here but I for one enjoy posting questions that come to mind. Most people on this forum are very helpful and reply without sarcasm. It's nice to be nice and get a conversation going about something you require information on.

Much appreciated info from the other gent. Thanks for your time

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Music

Most of the music festivals are into techno and some trance while live music bars are more into blues and rock

Chris at the Stonehouse in Candolim likes his blues and has live acts most nights, Sofala has Jazz on Thurs evenings and Decades down Baga way does motown, rock, karaoke and more rock with special artist nights like, Almost Famous local band, Aviv Pereira from Mumbai, Chris Simmons (the Bill) and Jan Graveson (Blood Brothers, East Enders, etc. )

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Music

I didn't reply with Sarcasm... : )

Thread from last year...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297605-i9001-k7…

This will show you where Vagator is....

mapsofgoa.com/vagator_beach/…hybrid

yorkshire lass
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Music

Thank you Glyn maybe it was me being a bit mardy 😏

Thanks for the link. That's why I ask on trip because your all really helpful & do things like that. Google takes ages on my phone to get to exactly what I want anyhow cheers.

Welloutofit thanks also.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Music

Great to hear there is live music in candalim didnt heatr any 6 years aho other than the night market. Are there any other bars doing live music do you know.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,356 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Music

The Jazz Inn in Candolim had live music some nights, including Nearly Famous, last season. I think the music festivals in Candolim tend to be around Beach Road, so the the other end of town from the Santana- where we will be at the same time as you, yorkshirelass.

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Music

wednesday has anjuna market with bands starting about 4 pm as market starts to get towards the end of the day . guru bar nearby has some live stuff too .

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Music

www.whatsupgoa.com/GoaParty/calendar.php