We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

…indiatimes.com/city/…40139659.cms

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
815 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

But will the domestic tourists know what the bins posted every 100m are for Bazz?

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

yes dyble,,no probs,,them nice police men will show them,,lol,,,. goanreporter.com/tourism-dept-to-strengthen-…

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
815 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

It'll soon be like the South of France.................well nearly lol.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

yes dyble,,think this seasons,,going to be a lolt of messing about,,what with the way the Qatar flights are going,there will be more,airline probs. goacom.com/goa-news-highlights/20113-restric…

then this e/visa, that's with out the normale beach probs that always happen. …indiatimes.com/city/…33835061.cms

,I never been to Thailand,,have ,you,,lol,,

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
815 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

Bazz I have tried Thailand a few times and Bali etc but since we got the Goa bug I take some convincing to seek out pastures new for winter lol.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

dyble,,did book years ago,,had to cancel,,health prob,,but have met a few thai,,girls in turkey, and theres one working in the savers shop were we live, boy can,thay can talk, but seam very nice girls, a hard worker the one at savers,,lol,,

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
815 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

All very friendly in the hotels, restaurants etc Bazz but like everywhere else prices have gone up a lot since we were there and also quite a bit of political unrest. Nevertheless a good alternative to Goa just for a change and take a walk on the wild side lol.

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

worth trying bazz , both places have plus points .

thailand beaches and sea clarity wipe the floor with goan beaches however .

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

unrest,,i forgot that's why a lot of russain tourist ,don't go there now and come to,goa,,and a walk,on the wild side,,like glyn don't think you would com back in thy,,,one of them nice girls prob get you,,lol, and rob there cleaning the beaches UP,,in goa so lets see. but think the goan wedding in calangute in nov has had it,think will wait till after xmas and see how things go with the goa flights ect,, some ,cheap flights to turkey in .sep oh is saying,,but still getting over the july one,,,lol,,

Edited: 13 August 2014, 18:52
Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: nice clean beaches in goa,,now,

Well at least they are having a go and on the surface appear to be paying attention to what we are saying.

The big problem is just how much of the 14 crore actually ends up dealing with the problem and how much ends up as bribes.

Also its not just the beach that is dirty its the whle place.

I really hope these new policies make a change but after going to Goa for so many years the cynic in me says not.