We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anniversary celebration in goa

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
anniversary celebration in goa

Hi frnds,

This is my 5th anniversary wHich i want 2 celebrate in GOA near the beach. A nice candle lite dinner a day before the anniversary date. I need to surprise my husban with the dinner date. Kindly help me out how do i plan it. Like in movies we see all isolated or a nice arrangement done near the beach side. He has always planned really special all these years just a little surprise for him this year from my side. kindly help me out. Thanks

Mrs. Pritika Verma

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

If you are coming to Goa between Nov to Feb, then have your dinner at any of beach shacks preferably between Baga and Candolim. If you want totally isolated then candolim shacks or if you like some music and some people around then baga beach shacks.. Name of some good shacks can be suggested, depending which beach you are staying at.

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

Hi Rajesh,

We am coming in december for our anniversary. last time i visited in 2011 and it was huge crowded in candolim beach and later I avoided to go baga. I saw some posts where travellers suggested candolim as less crowded place. Please suggest some plan .... stay and veg restaurants for us as well. we love less crowded beach but clean and should not have any kind of fear to go in night after dinner for walk or seat their for long.

Regards,

Firoz

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

can you suggest any budget and couple friendly hotel at candolim or baga

Castlederg
Level Contributor
542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

Take a look at vagator beach. Less crowded but still plenty going on. I have stayed at leony resort a couple of times its loveley aprox 2500/3000 rps per room per nite. Or have also stayed in a hut, called paradise on earth aprox 800/1000 rps per nite.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

Mr. Firoz

Chalston Beach Resort, Colonia Santa Maria (CSM), Estrela Do Mar some of the good options

6. Re: anniversary celebration in goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:15