We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Topic
hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

Hi

I am planing stay in Goa but very much confused between these two places.

I booked goan heritage in calangute thinking north goa is happening and on beach.

Also booked country inn in Panjim which is rather peaceful but cheap package (Rs 11000 for 3 nights) and rooms are wonderful.

Please suggest me which 1 I should go for??

Thanks in Advance. :)

India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

It depends on your itinerary during your trip. If you want to be close to the beach, then Goan Heritage is preferred. If you want to save money AND you have your own transport then you can choose the Country Inn. If you do not have your own transport, then getting around by taxi in Goa is expensive and any savings on the room will get eaten up by transport costs.

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

Thank u for the reply.

I have goan heritage also in same cost.

And money is not constraint.

So i think staying on beach seems better option?

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

Undoubtedly, Goan Heritage if you want to spend time on the beach. More over you won't be comfortable while commuting all the way from country inn to the beach and back. even after spending money in hiring taxis.

Edited: 29 August 2014, 10:12
4. Re: hotel Country inn in panjim or Goan heritage in calangute?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16