We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem printing on line Visa Payment Receipt

The Doghouse...
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Problem printing on line Visa Payment Receipt

I wonder if anyone has had a problem printing their on-line Visa payment receipt when processing their Visa for Goa on line?

We have processed 2 Visas for our trip to Goa in November this morning, one for my Husband and one for myself. On payment of my Husband's Visa we were able to print out a receipt. Unfortunately when trying to print the receipt for my Visa the computer just froze and we have been unable to print it out.

I do have a W000.......... number saying that my payment has been received. Does anyone know if this information will be sufficient to send with our Application forms when we send our Passports to the Visa Centre in Hounslow? The Visa Office is not open until Monday and would I would be grateful for any help you can give before then. Many thanks in advance. Sue N.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,022 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problem printing on line Visa Payment Receipt

Sue don't worry about the receipt as they can see you have payed online, i never sent receipts last year and i know a lot of people didn't so not a problem, just make sure you have all the other checklists you need, just have a quick look at Meerkats visa post at the top of the page to see if you have all required. :-)) Gel

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,577 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problem printing on line Visa Payment Receipt

As Gel says.

On another note; I would have waited another month before applying. I have a feeling that information about Visa on Arrival is imminent:)) Anyway it is done now.

Edited: 30 August 2014, 16:40
3. Re: Problem printing on line Visa Payment Receipt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:16