We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Aguada (Taj group) hotel

London
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Aguada (Taj group) hotel

I will be staying at the Taj Fort Aguada at the end of the week. Has anyone stayed there, if so please let me know what it is like? Are there any nice restaurants nearby? How much is it to eat and drink at the hotel?

Cheers

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Aguada (Taj group) hotel

I haven't stayed there, but we stay next door every year and we know it well. It is a lovely, quiet hotel in beautiful gardens with a pretty pool area. It has a five star rating, so expect 5 star prices for food and drink, it is still cheaper than the UK, but expect to pay around ��10 per person for an evening meal. I know that still sounds cheap, but it is four times the price of anywhere else nearby. We always eat at Bon Appetit which is a restaurant on the beach next to the hotel. This is our favourite restaurant in the whole of Goa. The staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble, the food is great too! You will have a lovely holiday, I wish I didn't have to wait to December for my next visit.

london
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Aguada (Taj group) hotel

Hi Tracy,

Let us know how it was at Fort Aguada as I am due to stay there for a week from 16th April

What are the rooms really like and how far is it from the action, and was the weather reeallyas hot as it says on the weaterh channel (92 degrees!!!)

Thanks

James