We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

I'm on the understanding that anyone from around the world can go onto this forum. Is this correct?. One reason is that it would be fantastic to be able to speak to people from another country. It would also be great for us to recieve their views,reviews and questions. ( even though they have to post in English for us to be able to read it).

Goangrasshopper.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

I would be facinated to read how other people in the world view us brits ...

Possibly even ashamed.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
545 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

Yes anyone can post on this forum. Travel agents (they are not allowed to advertise), travelers, and locals all are able to give advice and ask questions on tripadvisor...that is why it is such a helpful forum.

Sapporo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Sapporo, Hokkaido
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

and I'm in northern Japan...planning a trip to India...and I'm on this Forum too!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

Hello Amanda.

It's lovely to see you on here.

GGH.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,816 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

I think it probably depends what you want to do and where you want to go, doesn't it? Isn't there a UK forum somewhere that advises people on trips to the UK? However, this particular forum is about Goa, not Britain/UK. And within this forum we do get views and questions from all over the world. Just in the last week there have been postings from Scandinavia, Australia, India and Holland. So everyone's out there!!

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,231 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

I think this section of tripadvisor tends to be English-speaking people. There are other language-specific tripadvisor sites (Spanish, German, French etc).

Among the Asia forums, this page has interesting statistics about which country forums have the most posts. China and India have fewer posts than tiny Thailand!

www.tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g2-Asia.html

I haven't seen any classification of tripadvisor users. There are currently 6 million registered users.

7. Re: Trip Adviser. Who can use this forum?.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations