We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked

north wales
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked

Just booked 2 weeks at Sunset Beach Candolim for New Year,hope we have done the right thing as we have never been to Goa before.I believe sunset beach is good,but do they celebrate new year,.Thanks.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked

Hi Norman, you'll not regret booking Goa, and Candolim is a great place for a first timer, it has some great restaurants and bars. Yes new year is celebrated in Goa by Goans and tourists alike, hope you enjoy your self, if you want any advice or help just ask.

St-lambert
Level Contributor
906 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked

Hello

How much did you pay for your two weeks just for this hotel, how did you ear about this hotel, do you know people that have been there.

As I am also be in Goa, for New years eve.

Merci

Sylvain

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked

Bonjour Sylvain, if you require any information on the Sunset Beach Hotel or any other hotel you can check up on hotel reviews on this website.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked

Hello Sylvain

Not sure how much we have paid as the wife has sorted

it out. We saw the hotel on Thomas Cook website and have read reports about it on Trip Advisor and this forum. We are looking forward to going and have started the countdown.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked

Hie Northwalesnorman.

l am sure u will have a lovely time in Candolim Norman . l have stayed in Candolim everytime l go . l have been past the Sunset beach but never stayed there . l am looking to go this year but l am struggling to find a holiday at a reasonable cost for Goa . l am finding it alot more expensive than last year .

Once your there though the cost of food is very cheap . the food is out of this world . l guarantee you willl not be dissappointed.

You may have a liitle culture shock first couple of days ( depending on how worldly travelled u are ) Might even see u there .......l"ll look out for a Welsh accent ! ! Cheers . Sereta

Cornwall
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked

Hie Northwalesnorman.

l am sure u will have a lovely time in Candolim Norman . l have stayed in Candolim everytime l go . l have been past the Sunset beach but never stayed there . l am looking to go this year but l am struggling to find a holiday at a reasonable cost for Goa . l am finding it alot more expensive than last year .

Once your there though the cost of food is very cheap . the food is out of this world . l guarantee you willl not be dissappointed.

You may have a liitle culture shock first couple of days ( depending on how worldly travelled u are ) Might even see u there .......l"ll look out for a Welsh accent ! ! Cheers . Sereta

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked

Norm, i'm sure you have done the right thing. Sunset Beach is definately rated on this Forum, and in a good location, near to everything. Go with an open mind, and you'll not be dissapointed. ;-))

SB enfrance here's a link to Sunset Beach maybe you could email them and ask for their prices.

http://www.sunsetcandolim.com/

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked

Well i've booked up with Qatar for 3 weeks never flown scheduled before so it will be a new experience for us looking forward to it..I know there's quite a few off here going with them (qatar) so we might meet up at the airport who knows.

england
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked

i,m sure you will love it, we have been 3yrs on trot and we like it that much we go 4th nov for 4 mth, can not wait !!!!!!!!!

hereford
Level Contributor
447 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked

When are you going sleeps r us, we are also going with qatar Live local to you here in the UK would be nice to meet up.

Norman you will have a great time - Sunset Beach is lovely

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations