We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taj Fort Aguada - Sinquerim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
9 posts
Save Topic
Taj Fort Aguada - Sinquerim

Have just booked the above hotel for February. Will someone please come on and tell me that they have stayed there, that is a wonderful hotel and the area is great - and mean it.

Biggs

Level Contributor
1,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taj Fort Aguada - Sinquerim

Hope you read my latest post ref. dogs I havn't stayed at Fort Aguada but we have used there loos . The hotel looked lovely and the location spectacular have a great trip

Hail Hail

I will at least see C.I.S. game but will try to find league game somewhere in Goa though if not I guess the surroundings will compensate!!

India
Level Contributor
464 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taj Fort Aguada - Sinquerim

I have stayed at the Fort Aguada tw years ago and must say that it has great views facing the sea and has almost a private beach.

The hotel is located not so close to Baga where all the action is but yet not so far away either.

Good Choice enjoy your stay.

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taj Fort Aguada - Sinquerim

Biggs,

I haven't stayed there but have visited and eaten there many times.It's lovely hotel with fantastic service, don't worry ! The area is GREAT - to give you an indication we are staying just down the road and it will be our 15th visit. You must try Bon Appetite, our favourite restaurant in the whole of Goa and on the beach right next to your hotel. I mean it !

Get answers to your questions about Candolim