We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa

derby
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
goa

1 time to goa for xmas me and wife what to expeck

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goa

Do you want to be a bit more specific? I assume you've done a bit of research on Goa, rather than just booked it blind.

Where are you staying? What sort of things are you looking for?

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goa

hi here i reckomend spending time reading all the hreads as they are full of interesting places and things to do. any other questions just ask : )

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goa

Goa at Christmas is very busy, lots of tourists, loads of traffic. Our resort had special Christmas eve, Boxing day and New Years eve parties and we had a great time.

glasgow
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: goa

Go to travelers shack on baga beach, do the best food. Alex and francis run the place spicy chicken spring rolls are amazing. also try domingos just off tetos road for best stake. Goa is amazing ive been there 3 times.

It is dirty and poor hygene with rubbish over the place but when your there you get used to it, its a poor country so its obv going to be like that. its very hustle and bustle at candolim. watch the roads there busy.

If you sit at one shack then you will be looked after they will do anything for you nice people, couldnt get a better place.

beach isnt the best ever but you get to see diffrent things every day its an amazing experience

Edited: 03 June 2010, 15:40
manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,622 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: goa

India a poor country.......??? ummmm!

Maidenhead
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: goa

Whenever you go to Goa, if its your first time, and I assume it is. You will absolutely love it, or absolutely hate it.

It will be very busy at Xmas time.

I would not describe India as poor. It is rich in many ways, but it does have a lot of poor people that live there. Dont pre judge anyone or anywhere in India. If you go with a devil may care attitude you will enjoy it.

Dont spend a couple of hundred pounds and expect the Oberoi either.

The friends you make there will be the highlight of your holiday.

7. Re: goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations