We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked

hull
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booked

I got bored of lookng every day, and watching the flight prices go up and down.

We bit the bullet and booked our flights for 30th March wth Qatar from Manchester for 3 weeks.

I feel a sense of relief,

I dont have to look any more now, Well not until it all starts again next Year LOL

Shelley

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked

My sentiments exactly shelley. Cant wait for my 3 weeks next Feb and flying from Manchester with Qatar too.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked

Good for you, the flights seem to be going up as the weeks go by.

Bedford, UK
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked

Three weeks? Oh I am so jealous. I was only able to book 11 days in November this year due to work committments. However, if I love it as much as everyone says I will, I'll definitely book longer next time!

November seems to far away.....

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked

i was the same..do i wait do i book? will the prices go down>or up?????so i booked and today checked the prices, and they have gone up! no doubt some will say i paid too much but im happy. paying LESS than i did last year? some may say i paid too much last year? at the end of the day if u happy then u happy! and we are going so yepeeeeeeeeee!

cheshire
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked

alright frank, deb and i have booked 1st march for three weeks cant wait

6. Re: Booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Candolim