We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leather Goods

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leather Goods

Hi, having a brill time now, but just wondered if you know of any good leather shops where I cn buy leather handbags (I usually use original antiques), but just wondered if you have any other suggestions......and I can travel further afield. Thanks

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
677 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leather Goods

There is a gentleman comes round the shacks with leather handbags etc. The OH has had quite a few off him over the years and has been very satisfied.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,021 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leather Goods

Dippyblondeuk i've PM'ed you. :)) Gel

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leather Goods

Could you PM me too London Gel.The wifes into bags. Thanks

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leather Goods

Shop around there are loads of good shops selling leather bags,If you take a photo of one you have in mind some of the shops will make you one to suit.The last time we were there the missus must have bought about 15 Radley handbags,idetical to the ones sold over here at a fraction of the cost.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leather Goods

This in the first time since I have been going visiting Goa that I thought the quality of bags was rather poor. I have bought lots over the years which have all been of a high quality.

I love handbags and have spent a small fortune on original makes here in the UK – only to find a great copy in Goa. I am not sure what the problem is at the moment, but most of them seemed cheap and tacky. I did have a leather jacket made which was excellent.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,021 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leather Goods

The shop i use the quality is still really good, but i do know what you mean. :)) Gel

Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Leather Goods

''Shop around there are loads of good shops selling leather bags,If you take a photo of one you have in mind some of the shops will make you one to suit.The last time we were there the missus must have bought about 15 Radley handbags,idetical to the ones sold over here at a fraction of the cost.''

Did your wife ask to have them made or were they for sale in the shop? Do you remember the name of the shop? thanks!!!

UK
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Leather Goods

LondonGel, please can you PM me the shop that you use? Thanks.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Leather Goods

and me ????? lol

10. Re: Leather Goods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 10:39
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations