We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Bluenoses on Here?

england
Level Contributor
214 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Any Bluenoses on Here?

Are there any Bluenoses watching the Carling Cup Final on Goan TV this Sunday? if so where..........

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

candalim beach road sports bar

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

Yes,but watching it down here in one of the bars in Bogmalo.

John

england
Level Contributor
214 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

Hi,Bogmalo may be a bit to far for me to travel, I am at Candolim, so I do hope you enjoy the game!

London, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

Also watching at the sports bar candolim!

Up The Gunners

brum
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

yes im gutted im not gonna even be able to watch it we land 1030 on sunday i think it will be half time but no way will be there in time to see any of it, we tried to change flights but way too expensive but will watch blues v baggies while there. come on u blue boys

england
Level Contributor
214 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

Well I was suicidal at first! I nearly cancelled this holiday.....when we got to the last final against Liverpool we came back from Australia and my family backed me all the way so I could not cancel this holiday this time! Arsenal are clear favourites but we beat the favourites in 63 remember! but out of all the London clubs I like the Arsenal more than the rest I just hope Arsenal field a weak side so they can prepar for their next big game Ha Ha... what ever the result the Bluenoses will walk away with their heads held high.Keep Right On!

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

I hope you managed to catch some of the match Deb........still celebrating and nursing the worst hangover i've ever had.

John

england
Level Contributor
214 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

Yes I saw all the game at J29 Sports Bar Candolim Beach Road ! If you were there you would not have missed me! I was on top form.....Pity the Arsenal supporters left early ............

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
833 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

We watched at the Tiger Trail and as there was hardly anyone in there the lads got the TV to themselves.

K.R.O.

airdrie
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Bluenoses on Here?

you are better not watching your team get done over stick to the beer mate the kingfisher is good celtic 3 huns 1

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations